1/2 lb ground meat (chicken, turkey, or beef)
1 carrot, finely grated
1/2 cup whole wheat bread crumbs
1 egg (beaten)
1 tsp tomato paste
1 tsp. low fat grated cheese
• Preheat oven to 350 F.
• Mix all ingredients well.
• Roll into balls and place on a greased cookie sheet.
• Sprinkle with low-fat grated cheese (optional).
• Bake until brown and firm, about 15 minutes.
• Cool and transfer to an airtight container.
• Store in fridge or freezer.
Approx. 25 servings
|Back to Recipes List|
|< Prev||Next >|