2 cups whole wheat flour
1 1/2 cups all-purpose, unbleached flour
1/2 cup soy flour (find in health food stores)
1 cup cornmeal
1 cup nonfat dry powdered milk
1 cup rolled oats
1/2 cup wheat germ
1/2 cup brewers yeast
1 tablespoon salt
1 large egg
5 tablespoons corn oil
3 cups water
• Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
• In a large mixing bowl combine all dry ingredients.
• In a small bowl, combine egg and corn oil.
• Stir water into dry ingredients.
• Next, add egg mixture, be sure to mix well. The batter will be thin.
• Divide the batter between baking sheets spreading evening 1/2″ thick,
as though for pizza.
• Bake 45 minutes.
• Cool kibble, then break into small pieces.
• Store in covered container in refrigerator or divide into individual servings and place in
freezer bags and freeze.
Approx. 7-8 cups
|Back to Recipes List|
|< Prev||Next >|