2 cups canned salmon
8 ounces low-fat cream cheese
1/4 teaspoon beef broth
1/2 cup chopped pecans
1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley (flat leaf is best)
• Drain and flake salmon, removing any skin and bones combine salmon,
cream cheese and beef broth.
• Chill mixture for at least one hour.
• Shape salmon mixture into a 2 x 8 inch log and roll in pecans and parsley.
• Slice in 8 pieces and serve.
• Store unused portion in a sealed container, refrigerated.
Approx. 3 cups
|Back to Recipes List|
|< Prev||Next >|