4 cups uncooked rice
9 cups water
1/4 cup oats 1 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup of 2% milk
2 tablespoons parsley, chopped fine
3 ounces liver, chopped fine
8 ounces ground beef (or chicken or turkey)
3 tablespoons corn oil
2 eggs, beaten
2 cups vegetables (carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, etc.), chopped fine
• Combine rice, water, oats, and salt in a large saucepan and bring to a boil.
• Once the mixture is boiling add milk, parsley, liver, ground meat, corn oil, eggs,
• Stir, turn heat to low, and cook for about 20 minutes until all water is absorbed.
• Then spread out in flat Tupperware container, cool and cut into half cup squares.
• When feeding, add cottage cheese or yogurt, and 1 tsp. supplement mix per 30 lbs
of dog weight.
Approx. 7-8 cups
|Back to Recipes List|
|< Prev||Next >|