- Removes tartar & massages gums
- Hours of Enjoyment
- Helps eliminate destructive chewing
- Crude Protein (min): 55.0%
- Crude Fat (min): 20.0%
- Crude Fiber (max): 1.0%
- Moisture (max): 6.0%
Calorie Content (Calculated): 4,217.2 kcal/kg; 72/treat ME
Give in to Your Dog’s Instinctual Need to Chew
Dogs use their mouths for more than just eating nutritious nibbles like our premium jerky treats. They like to explore when they chew, too.
The issue, of course, is that you want to direct your dog’s chewing behaviors in a positive direction. That’s where Pure Piggy® pig ear treats for dogs come into the picture. Giving your pup an occasional Pure Piggy® pig ear helps stop destructive chewing tendencies and redirects your pup’s energy. No more half-eaten slippers — just a happy dog by your side.
What You’ll Love About Our Pure Piggy® Pig Ear Treats for Dogs
When picking treats for your dog, you want to choose products that will go the distance. Check out some of the unique, appealing features of our Pure Piggy® brand of pig ears.
- Natural ingredients: These dog pig ear treats are made from only free-range pig ears. They’re the real thing and have the protein base to prove it. When served up as an occasional treat for a healthy dog, they’re an excellent snack.
- Easy digestion: Most dogs find authentic Pure Piggy® pig ears easy to eat and digest. Just hand your pup a pig ear dog treat and let the chewing begin. It can take hours for your pet to get through a single pig ear. Some dogs even spend days working on one pig ear, making it a perfect chewing distraction.
- Oral health: From a health perspective, Pure Piggy® pig ears supply more than great taste. They also help your dog automatically get cleaner teeth and fresher breath by stimulating the removal of tooth tartar and the flow of saliva.
- Appealing flavor: Dogs typically adore the smell and taste of an authentic pig ear. Though you might not be able to smell anything, your pup’s sniffer will be stimulated in all the right ways.
When to Use Pure Piggy® Pig Ear Treats
When is the right time to give out pig ears for dogs? Some options include:
- Throughout training sessions as positive reinforcement.
- After long walks to replenish calories.
- During times when a dog might get bored or anxious.
Buy Pig Ear Treats for Your Four-Legged Pal
Being a pet parent is much easier when you have Loving Pets as a resource. Order a 10-pack of pig ear treats and other accessories, chews and more today!