Chicken, Potato flour, Vegetable Glycerin, Potato Starch, Gelatin, Lecithin, Chicken Fat, Natural Smoke Flavor Citric Acid, (Preservative) Potassium Sorbate (Preservative).
- Crude Protein (min): 15.0%
- Crude Fat (min): 4.0%
- Crude Fiber (max): 4.5%
- Moisture (max): 22.0%
Benefits of Using Treats for Training
We all want our furry friends to do what we ask, and using treats can allow desired behaviors to happen more frequently.
Choosing healthy treats for training your pup is crucial. Once you've chosen goodies for your pet, you'll find that using treats for training comes with many benefits, including:
- Your pup being on their best behavior: Using treats as positive reinforcements can make good behaviors a habit in the future. You can encourage behaviors you'd like your dog to do, such as refraining from barking, lying down while you're eating instead of begging and remaining calm when you have guests over.
- Treats can reinforce your dog's intelligence: Many pet owners use healthy, natural training treats for activities to increase their dog's intelligence quotient (IQ). Try hiding treats in different areas of your home for your pup to seek out. Doing so will help them enhance their ability to use their sense of smell. Training exercises will prompt your dog to use their brain, which may tire them out more than physical exercise!
- Soft training treats help build your pet's confidence: When your dog earns treats in situations that usually make them nervous, they will start to build their confidence and be capable of dealing with their stress better.
- You'll build a better relationship with your furry friend: When your dog views you as a provider of yummy treats, it will make training and building your relationship with them easier.
- Using training treats means less stress for you: When you use treats to train your pup, you can relieve your stress by teaching them helpful things, such as going to the bathroom outside.
Grain-Free Dog Chicken Training Treats Made in the USA
Houndations® Small Dog, Puppy, and Training Treats - Chicken Recipe from Loving Pets includes chicken, potato flour, vegetable glycerin, potato starch, gelatin, lecithin, chicken fat, natural smoke flavor and they are preserved with citric acid and potassium sorbate.
Encourage Your Dog With Chicken Treats Made in the USA
Dogs respond best to consistent training, whether you want to reinforce existing skills or introduce new ones. These natural training treats for dogs are soft, bite-size chicken dog treats your pet will love.
Order Houndations® chicken dog treats from Loving Pets to train your pet today! Or, if you would like to find out more about our product, call us at (609) 655-3700.