- Removes tartar & massages gums
- Hours of Enjoyment
- Helps eliminate destructive chewing
- Crude Protein (min): 55.0%
- Crude Fat (min): 20.0%
- Crude Fiber (max): 1.0%
- Moisture (max): 5.0%?
Calorie Content (Calculated): 4,206 kcal/kg; 80.0/treat ME
Simple Ingredients Make Awesome Pig Ear Strips
It’s critical for you to understand the makeup of the foods and treats you feed your pup. That’s why you’ll appreciate that our pig ear strips from the finest quality free-range pigs available. All you get is a genuine, protein-packed pig’s ear.
Benefits of Pig Ear Strip Treats for Dogs
When choosing the right treats for your four-legged friend, you want to pick high-quality products. Some advantages of incorporating pig ear strips into your dog’s balanced diet include:
- Chewing satisfaction: Dogs tend to chew on anything, including shoes and furniture. Many pet parents can become frustrated at their pups’ destructive chewing behaviors. Along with other chews, like our Ora-Bone™ Singles, Pure Piggy® Pig Ear Strips provide dogs with something to chew on. By keeping their mouths occupied, you can ensure they’re not tempted to gnaw on whatever they see.
- Appealing flavor: Pig ear strips have a natural, meaty flavor that dogs enjoy. Yet they’re a low-odor treat. This means you can both get the most from the experience.
- Oral hygiene: Pig ears help massage your dog’s teeth and gums while they chew. This naturally helps your dog produce more saliva and friction to wash away built-up tartar and leftover food particles. The outcome is a cleaner, healthier mouth for your furry best friend.
Times to Use Dog Pig Ear Strip Treats
Dog treats are best used during specific occasions rather than during mealtimes. Below are some of the ways that you can leverage the power of a pig ear strip dog treat:
- Give your dog a pig ear strip after a long walk to wind them down and replenish lost calories.
- Use pig ear strips as rewards for being behaviorally compliant, such as not jumping on the sofa or barking at visitors.
- Try offering pig ear strips when your dog is anxious and needs a calming activity like chewing.
- Provide your pup with pig ear strips during extended car trips as a distraction from the ride.
Loving Pets Pure Piggy® Pig Ear Strips as Gifts
Looking high and low for the perfect gift for a pet parent? A package of Pure Piggy® Ear Strips is a terrific surprise for any occasion. We also offer gift baskets for various events, including pet adoptions, woofdays and new puppies.
Remember that Loving Pets loves cats, too! We have treats perfectly suited for fabulous felines. Check out our online store to find the right products for all your pet needs.