- Made with real bully stick
- Satisfies desire to chew
- Mechanically cleans teeth & massages gums
- Removes tartar
Beef Cheek, Bully Stick
- Crude Protein (min): 80.0%
- Crude Fat (min): 4.0%
- Crude Fiber (max): 2.0%
- Moisture (max): 12.0%
Calorie Content (Calculated): 3,184 kcal/kg; 47.8 kcal/treat ME
The Low-Down on Bully Sticks for Dogs
If you’re new to being a BFF to a four-legged pal, you may be wondering what a bully stick is and what these bully sticks are made of.
Generally speaking, bully sticks are hearty dog snacks made to be chewed for a long period. This helps your dog’s teeth stay in better shape and allows your pooch to give into a natural desire to bite and chew.
Bullish®: The Bully Stick Made With Care
What makes our Bullish® brand bully sticks stand out among other types of bully sticks?
- Superior ingredients: At Loving Pets, we believe in making and selling high-quality products with wholesome ingredients. Each bully stick contains high-protein beef cheek and genuine bully stick. It’s hard to find anything simpler than that!
- Practical results: It can be hard to keep your dog’s mouth as clean as you’d like. Our bully sticks can help. Every time your pup gnaws on a bully stick, the treat provides a gum massage and assists in removing debris and tartar. Why not take steps to prevent serious periodontal disease? Bully sticks give you a wonderful way to say, “I love you and want you to be well.”
- Versatile sizes: Dogs don’t come in one size, so why should their bully sticks? Loving Pets sells two types of these non-splinter Bullish® bully sticks for dogs. Pick the one that will work best for your pooch.
Ways to Use Bully Sticks and Other Dog Treats
As you look around our store, you’ll notice that Bullish® bully sticks are only some of our bestselling favorite treats. From buffalo jerky meat sticks and yummy bones to bully stick alternatives and pig ear strips, we have all the goodies to make your dog happy.
Not sure when or how to make the most of the bully sticks and treats you offer your pup? Try these tips:
- Give treats as rewards for good behavior, such as not jumping or barking inappropriately.
- Use treats during puppy and adult dog training sessions.
- Provide bully sticks as alternate gnawing surfaces for dogs who like to chew.
- Offer bully sticks and other treats once daily as part of an overall healthy diet that includes high-quality, nutritious foods.
Grab Some Bully Sticks as a Gift
Know a pet parent who could use a pick-me-up surprise? Purchase a pack or two of our Bullish® bully sticks for dogs.
Bully sticks make a wonderful gift. Be sure to check out our store to find other types of superior treats and accessories made in the USA. Shipping is always free if your order totals $49 or above.